Monday, May 24, 2010

No job for sleep caps

Denise (18) from Stommeln has been working since August 2008 at the Bauhaus in Hurth. There she is training as a clerk for office communication.
I have met and interviewed them there. People to fit: This training is not for sleeping caps!
Whether cash office receipt or management - Denise ran be everywhere!
 Denise, why just the training (AB) as a clerk for office communication?
"I learned from my father that" Bauhaus ", the training offers. What I do know what to expect and whether I like it at all, I have previously made a two-day internship. This, I realized that the profession and for me is established. "
How long does it take to AB? "The training usually lasts three years, unless you want to shorten it, then it takes 2.5 years. This happens only if the benefits are outstanding at school and at work. "
What conditions do you bring to the AB? "You should have GCSE completed successfully. Experience in business and management are equally beneficial. You should also be a team player, be able to cope well with stress, friendly, helpful and flexible.
What do you do as a trainee management assistant in office communication exactly? "The activity is very large. In my training I go through the divisions info, cashier, cash office, receiving, baths world and the administration.
Here I learn next to deal with people all processes in a "Bauhaus" market, the customer will notice not one: for example, clerical work in receiving, telephone service, billing and work with the computer systems. "
How much do you earn? "This is regulated by collective agreements. The pay is € 622.12 gross in the first year, second year 692.16 € 791.04 € and the third year. "
And how much leave you? "In the years I have 25 vacation days. But this is dependent on age. "
Your tip: What is important for a good job? "You should be clean and above all, flawless application, on a neat appearance and friendly atmosphere, be team oriented and enjoy working with people."
What do you like most in your training? "I especially appreciate the friendly colleagues, the constant variety and good mix of office, sales and contact with customers. You learn something new every day. "
What is perhaps not? "I can not complain. I like everything here, from colleagues to the office, the activities and the good working atmosphere. "
Is it next to the practice and theory a part? "Yes, my training consists of a dual school system. This means that the practical part I in my business and learn the theory twice a week at the vocational school. "
What are the job prospects? "The acquisition opportunities are" in "Bauhaus very high, as they encourage their apprentices and specifically take on this depending on the power to 90 percent."
 Ulrike Gundlach of the IHK Cologne: "We noted a growing interest in this work and an increasing number of apprenticeships.
It is a demanding cross-section for students with school work and school, of all branches of industry is developing. The trainees are so versatile and have good chances on the labor market. "
A training profile takes her under www.ihk-koeln.de. More info: www.azubister.net.